Friday, April 5, 2013

T-ara returns as 7, 9, 10, 11, 4, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 8, 10, nigga, 1, 666, 4 members

Soompi recently wrote an article that OUR BELOVED T-ara will return as a 4 member group. Fanboy and girls from across the globe are FAPPING in anger or pleasure (which ever comes first) Soompi writes, "Seven member girl group T-ara will be making their comeback to Korea as a four member unit group that includes Eunjung, Hyomin, Areum, and Jiyeon. The members have recently completed recording their new song, and will start its promotion sometime soon."
 What does this mean for Boram and Soyeon?!



 Well, we all knew that T-ara's time was coming to an end since the outing of Hwayoung and the introduction of Areum. Sexy Love was a fun song, and I loved the video too--my problem was it felt a little too soon since the outing of Hwayoung and the allegations

Inb4 you accuse me of being a Hwayoung stan (I kind of am...I would so rub my penis on her butthole!)

So Hwayoung is out and after the SHITASTIC Bunny Style we get the girls back minus 2 members...or is it 3...I'm losing count. Honestly, I think it's time to end this while it's good, but I doubt KKS will do such thing. I'm not 100% positive Boram and Soyeon will not be back, but if they're gone I will at least miss Soyeon. If anything this 4 member line up should of been EUNJUNF, CYCLOP, HYOMIN, and Soyeon/Bitch face. We all need a little BITCHFACE in our life...don't we--it's such a turn on. But no! We're stuck with Areum. Don't get me wrong she's attractive and I'd bang her butthole until it bled, but I think my combo is better. And SOYEON is a much better singer---probably the best singer in the group. I don't know...what do you think?



Haters gonna hate
Well, maybe the new song will be good with these members. Maybe...JUST MAYBE...the old T-ara sound will return and we can get rid of this KAWAII  bullshit they've been feeding us for the past two years or more. I'd love to see them return to shit like "I Go Nigga Because of You" and "Nigga, Why you being like this!?" Loved those songs and occasionally I blast that shit while riding in my shit mobile..not given' two fucks who sees me.

Positives: 4 members---I hate when groups have 99 members and I don't know their names.
Negatives: May never get to smell Soyeon's menstrual blood during a concert tour. EWW menstrual blood...fuck that's sick. Even I got grossed out.

Wonder how Boram is feeling right now since we all know she's the LOSER of the group? She'll be out of a job for WHO KNOWS how long. Maybe indefinitely.

As for Soyeon! Who knows maybe Soyeon can find some work up North with that Bitch Face of hers. And create a whole knew group or go solo.

Yeah! Sounds fun! Bitches be destroying HAS BEEN Kpop stars on stage for all to see. Then sing on their corpses while dry humping UN-chan.


32 comments:

  1. when i see the author is Sulli_fag my immidiatet thot was "this gon be good"


    sadly i was wrong.
    this was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure focus a lot on Boram, for trying to ignore her..

    Also, this sub-unit, which is just a "restart" of T-ara with the member with worst reputation, features NONE of my favorite members. Shit suxx. I could say something about their disability to sing, but Kara's been doing fine all these years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the only T-ara member managed to stay out of the shit storm is Qri, who is coincidentally so irrelevant that even the author has conveniently overlooked her......

      Delete
    2. I actually forgot Qri was in the group...she's the only one who stays out of drama to the point where she's not even considered a T-ara member.

      Delete
  3. "should of been" - I hope this was a joke...
    It's "should have been".

    ReplyDelete
  4. T-ara without soyeon just doens't make sense, replace areum with soyeon and its perfect. Idk what's with all the hype on areum,I know she sing pretty well, but she isn't needed in t-ara, she can be easily replaced by other members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Areum can sing fine, yes. And she can dance fine, yes. But Areum has a long ways to go in being a mean ol bitch. She doesn't have the seasoned bitchiness of a Jiyeon or a Soyeon.
      That Areum. She has a lot of growing to do ; )

      Delete
    2. I LIKE 'EM YOUNG

      wait that came out wrong.

      Delete
    3. I'm pretty sure Areum is well seasoned in bitchiness, didn't she call Luna ugly pre-debut? It's a shame since her own face resembles a plastic bag (along with boram).

      Delete
    4. @D00D; if you wouldn't have such an avatar and name, I'd make negative jokes about you, because Areum is a nice piece of fuck.

      Delete
  5. "What does this mean for Boram and Soyeon?!"

    Well played

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps they've all died of old age

      Delete
    2. Then Qri must be died of a broken heart. No one even heeds to her absence, despite being one of the original 6-ARA.......

      Delete
    3. "Qri is busy at work on her solo 'childless spinster' concept. Look forward to it!"

      Delete
    4. Judging by those "360° app" thing gifs, Qri is hot and would be a nice fuck.
      I guess this is a compliment...

      Delete
  6. Soyeon's the best singer out of a mediocre lot but since when do you need to be a good singer to be in any k-pop group, I must have missed the memo on that.

    Safe to say any T-ara members not in this group are absent because they're busy douching sulli_fag's jizz out of their assholes. I blame YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No where can Qri the one liner be seen in the article. I vaguely recall that there is an article on this blog concerning how Qri would allegedly turn down an acting gig in Japanese drama for her one liner stage performance. I reckon this one line is the thin veil separating her being a member on the peripheral from total surplus to the group. Otherwise there wouldn't be any justifications for her persistence.

    Ironically, having jumped the shark since the Hwayoung incident, KKS will strip Qri of her only luxury in his desperate attempt to revive his pet project that is T-ara. I wonder if KKS has any plans up the sleeve for the 3 older members, perhaps pimping them to some old pervs apart from himself? or they will be discarded sometime down the road not dissimilar to used condoms? Either way, the young giraffe named Dani is ready to prance and gallop in their stead, in broken Korean I may add.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Wonder how Boram is feeling right now since we all know she's the LOSER of the group? She'll be out of a job for WHO KNOWS how long. Maybe indefinitely."

    I don't mind too much about that. I can always take her in :3 Need an extra hand with the housework and someone who can be on night duty while everyone's asleep. Fucking burglars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing you could hire her for would being your stonersis.

      Delete
    2. Wouldn't mind that either.

      Assuming the burglars like being stoned themselves, Boram would make the perfect trap.

      Delete
  9. I like Boram D: But Eunjunff is my favourite so I don't really care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Loved those songs and occasionally I blast that shit while riding in my shit mobile"

    You're my soulmate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was expecting they'd do a Soyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Areum group, so everything would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jiyeon > Ahreum in terms of sexiness. Even though she only has one eye :/

      Delete
  12. so T-ara making a hip hop sub-group
    #freet-ara all the way

    ReplyDelete
  13. At first I was disappointed as fuck because soyeon wasn't included.
    Then came jiyeon teaser pic.
    Fuck that shit, I'm glad now that she's not part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so surprised that the included Areum rather than Soyeon but it is waht it is. Even so, I really hope they don't have Areum rapping...just stick to Eunjung rapping puh-lease

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung are decent singers. In the original 5-ARA you can hear them showcase their vocal skills in the group's first song 'Good Person'. Their Japanese solos showed how they improved in different ways.

    Qri....is just there to look pretty. >_> She can't sing well, her dancing is basic...and she was a model predebut. She is their 2nd visual member. I hoped she had some hidden talent but listening to her solo just showed me how much she really is just a pretty face.

    ReplyDelete