The infamous song that almost made many here at AKF commit suicide has somehow surpassed 100 million views. I wonder what the netizens had to say.
1. [+238,-44] The Boys is at 95 million and Mr. Taxi is at 90 million. It's time for Sones to make sure that another terrible song reaches 100 million views, and to show that we're somehow sane, have Mr. Taxi reach 100 million as well.
2. [+225,-34] The SNSD members looked like shit during IGAB, which helped my self-esteem. I didn't get double eyelid surgery last year after seeing those unnies looking butt-fucking ugly despite having double eyelids.
3. [+219,-64] Luckily SNSD hasn't imploded during their seven years like their competition has. Because we all know that if JYP didn't send WG to America and replace Sunmi with someone who has Down's Syndrome, SNSD would be second tier. SNSD is also lucky that Kara almost disbanded twice, Bom is a druggie, and that T-ara bullied Hwadog. I'm so glad SM has these girls on a shorter leash than Kim Kwang Soo has on Minkyung.
4. [+205,-60] Yay for being part of a mindless army of Sones that watches the MVs every day!
5. [+84,-12] It's time to go give myself ear cancer.
6. [+90-23] Another terrible song is about to reach 100 million.
7. [+74,-13] Mister Mister is somehow doing well despite the MV ruining any possibility of fapping to it. I doubt we'll have another girl group with the same mindless army that SNSD has despite their hoobaes f(x) having much better music, better looking members and surprisingly less fans. Only SNSD could do this well by having three good title tracks throughout their whole history.
8. [+79,-18] I'm a mindless Sone that listened to the song 3,000 times before I started enjoying the song.