Saturday, April 15, 2017

Start of a New Era


If I have a piece of advice for any of my younger male readers, DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR HOBBIES FOR WOMEN!





So over the past six months I have dated two nice girls who were cute and both have big, soft titties that I liked to play with and suck on. However, do not let getting pussy and playing with nice titties get in the way of your hobbies and career goals. I have had my heart broken twice and been told I'm perfect and amazing and the results are still the same. Luckily my two exes had a lot of the same hobbies I did, but I gave up AKF so that I'd have more time to spend with them. Also in the meantime I have been super lazy on working out and studying for my CPA exams, which I should have finished by now.

AKF 2.0 will mainly be the same as AKF 1.0 except that I will be the sole author here. While I take a few months off to focus on myself and having some fun, I'm back to joining you fuckers in fapping to Twice all the time. Nayeon, I have a lot of lost time to make up for.

25 comments:

  1. Join kpopfap >> https://discord.gg/jFKxmxz <<

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, nayeon actually is pretty thick im shock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your women troubles, but I am glad you're back. Nayeon will always be there for you, my dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit I actually thought to myself "What would happen if AKF's relationship failed?" earlier this week and now I got my answer. Welcome back, you bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lord Thank You!

    Dear AKF, you scared the shit out of me back in December, I even wrote a farewell comment for you...
    That won't happen anymore, it seems it didn't work... sorry...!

    On the other hand I'm more than happy to welcome you back even though I also feel sorry for your women troubles...

    Crossing my fingers!

    ...and...

    Yay AKF 2.0! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I knew you're gonna come back

    Hopefully you've been listening to the newest best girl group atm: Dreamcatcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooooooh my preferred outlet for Kpop degeneracy is back

    Hard to escape, isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Asian Junkie just can't stop shoving this Twice thing down our throats, can you? Still, glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. please don't sexualize dahyun, she's pure

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about that, AKF. I sincerely hope that you are feeling better now. :(

    Still, I'm so glad that you're back! No worries, Nayeon will always be there for you and she'll never break your heart. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am really glad you're back. I enjoy your blog quite some bits... and being a somewhat casual Kpop fan, that sure says a lot huh?

    WELCOME BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you won't have a hard time getting over them.


    Or draw all your strength from the failed relationships and fuel your AKF hatred with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never removed my AKF bookmark. haha

      Delete
  15. omgggggggggg i'm glad i never removed this site from my feeds ajajkaanakja thank u lord for coming back, you and kpopalypse are literally the only bloggers i enjoy.

    welcome backkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always a lurker here. Glad you are back. I will continue to secretly fap to TWICE with you in the shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cried. Jaejoong is back from the titty military.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wtf? Well whatever. Welcome back dude. Though I gotta admit that I never knew that Nayeon could be that hot. Damn.

    ReplyDelete