|Jackson's the kind of boy |
- Exo-Ls disobey "Sketchbook" rules, while Koreaboo continues its practice of wildly exaggerated headlines. Someone should create a Koreaboo headline generator. It could be like Mad Libs: just plug in your favorite group's name, a hyperbolic verb, and a number, to be safe.
- Roy Kim gets a little tipsy, "performs" during Younha stage, gets escorted out by security. The video is fairly amusing.
- GFRIEND reassures fans that they're OK after having to perform in dismal conditions. This video was not at all amusing. (But it does have more than 5 million views for whatever it's worth.)
- "Unpretty Rapstar 2" contestant KittiB talks about how difficult it is to rap well under the show's filming conditions. Turns out, not everyone in season one sucks so bad at rapping. Just most of them.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: We now know what's in G-Dragon's fridge — rich people food.
|Shocking, I know.|