Netizens got "outraged" at a company's choice of transportation for their singer, an idol's choice of bra, and lipstick application.
|I think you got a little, uh, something on your lip.|
|Dammit, Wheein! We could have seen a Hwasa nip slip.|
- Jellyfish Entertainment, company of VIXX, draws the wrath of fans for using "quick service" motorcycle to transport Ken around the city.
- Fans think 2ne1's Dara should have debuted under SM. Reasons include her natural freshness, her immortal beauty, and the likelihood that Lee Soo Man would have helped adjust her nasally singing. That's really just a nice way of saying she's pretty and can't sing, like a lot of SM's artists.
- Girl's Day talks about male fan
replacing Hyeridancing on stage with them. Fess up: Which one of you fuckers was it?
- Speaking of SM, another couple bites the dust as Taeyeon and Baekhyun break up.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Eunjung's choice of bra upsets netizens.
|Why didn't you consult me about this beforehand, Eunjung?|
Didn't you consider my feelings at all before you chose that bra?