... that is ... if your favorite idols are from SM.
And if they aren't, well that's really a "you" problem, isn't it?
- SM holds its best annual Halloween party yet with appearances by Sulli (metaphorically feasting on haters in the form of a stuffed bunny) and Seohyun as the evil villain she secretly is deep down.
- Here's something for non-SM stans: BTS holds Halloween party with some fans.
- Comedienne transforms into Angelina Jolie for Halloween. The result is terrifying, but I give her props for the effort.
- Red Velvet's Irene glares at man smoking next to her. I think the city of Seoul should hire her as some sort of morality ambassador, shaming people into be good in the same vein as this MV. Disapproving Irene could do a lot of good in the world.
|Disapproving Irene — making the world a better place,|
one jerkass at a time
- This article is about two idols from different groups, whose concepts are nothing alike, who don't interact with each other, who one would never have reason to talk about together in an article except that they showed up at the same event wearing starkly different outfits, and thank goodness they did because now we have something to write about to fill our daily quota.
- Suzy's upcoming photobook is called "suzy?suzy." The photos are good, though.
- Ga In grows out her shaved part in response to negative reactions to her teaser. Are you happy now?
- Your faves, including Hani and Na Eun, share their tips for good skin. It's all about dat moisture.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Kim So Eun's nostrils irk netizens.
|Gross girl, why are there, like, holes in your nose?|