- Actress Han Groo, 23, insists her upcoming marriage is not a shotgun wedding. To quote her: “Many people seem to think that it is a shotgun marriage, but it is not. We are in love and he is really good to me, so I became certain of our relationship. It is definitely not shotgun.” Well, OK then.
|Perhaps Han Groo can create a drama based on her life|
called "Marriage, Not Shotgun."
- Hyuna will appear in Jay Park's upcoming MV. I haven't even seen the video yet, and I'm compelled to take a long shower to wash all that scuzz off.
- Model gives IU shit for dating a man 11 years older, gets shit from fans in return. My favorite part of her mini twitter rant was when she suggested IU date Exo, then deleted the tweet.
- Actress Tilda Swinton wants to act with G-Dragon because, "I know he’s a singer, but I feel like he could be a movie star."
- Aww, C-Clown disbanded. Surely, someone somewhere is sad about this. Anyone? Anyone at all?
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Idols eat cookies, get queasy to discover cookies had mealworms in them.
|I Clicked This Link...And LITERALLY Threw Up|
When I Discovered THIS Headline