|Please take out your minor frustrations on me|
and then blame me for it.
|No, really, I want you to scream at me.|
- Yewon becomes verbal punching bag for frustrated actress. A witness says Yewon had it coming for being RUDE. And by "witness," I mean the actress who screamed at her.
|Henry also apologizes in advance|
for future hardcore S&M scandal.
- Infinite members admit to gaining weight, getting drunk, and generally being more fun during hiatus than they usually are.
- Yoona and actor Song Seung Hun honored for not skipping out on their taxes. See kids, being in SM doesn't have to influence everything you do.
- Amber says she isn't into dating younger guys. There's no cougaring in Amber's future.
- Sulli and Choiza apparently spotted on a date at Japanese restaurant. Acquaintance denies the two visited at the same time.
- Henry leaves cryptic apology for fans, which naturally leads them to rush to the most extreme theories about its meaning. Turns out, boy was just proactively trying to avoid getting hate for appearing on "We Got Married."
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Forbes Korea names Exo the Most Influential Celebrity. Members morph into one person to accept award.
|Just call me Daddy.|