|Achieve your dreams: Put Choa in your mouth every day.|
I'm already planning to order the whole set. I'll use Yuna for my daily brushing, Jimin for special occasions like vacation, I'll attach Choa to a gold mount so I can stare at it all day, and Chanmi can help me clean around the grout in the bathroom.
- AOA toothbrushes exist — what an age we live in.
|They reacted similarly when they saw Jay Park live in concert.|
- Daesung admits G-Dragon would be the Big Bang member he'd date, also reveals highly disturbing trend of people calling him Daejelina.
- Jessica tells Marie Claire about her post-Girls' Generation life. It's basically, "I'm free at last."
- EXID, Hyosung, and more react to high-calorie sandwich. Funny faces ensue.
- G-Dragon is a big weirdo like T.O.P. I'm beginning to think Big Bang is just obsessed with themselves.
- Naver poll ranks best rising male idol rapper. Does your oppa make the cut? Short answer: Unlikely.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Someone really hates Red Velvet and really loves socks with sandals. This isn't the dumbest story of the week, but it's definitely the worst photoshoot I've seen in a while.
|Why did this happen, and who|
can I call to voice my displeasure?