|Kris: Idol, future billionaire, balla|
- Exo refugee Kris to take part in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
|What Ailee was actually doing on her phone|
- Fiestar's Jei narrowly avoids full-on vag-slip. Koreaboo refers to it as a "wardrobe malfunction," but I firmly believe that ill-fitting clothing doesn't qualify as "malfunction." The shorts were just too short for the moves.
- Korean Herald business team estimates Big Bang members' assets are worth about $33 million, and G-Dragon by himself has about $12.3 million of that.
- Ailee apologizes for downloading app too slowly. No, really.
- Lizzy says she lost money promoting alone, subtly pleads for After School comeback.
- Hani reveals that she took anxiety pills when news broke of her dating Junsu. I'd be doing the same thing, honey.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Netizens call out Sojin over questionable outfit, suggest stylist sabotage.
|Poor Sojin Noona.|
+50 points for Daily Kpop News' much more positive headline, which proves it's all about how you spin things: