This week, Gyuri dropped a bombshell: KARA is not dead!
OK, well, maybe the group is. It all depends on how you view the situation. If you're like me, you'd consider a group whose members are at different agencies doing their own things as "disbanded." If you're positive and life-affirming like Gyuri, you'd consider that group alive and well.
- Not-so-former KARA member Gyuri explains that Kara has not disbanded; the members are just living separate lives right now. But Gyuri wants you to know that it's not your fault, and your Gyuri and Hara still love you.
- Girls' Day's Yura lists the three girl group members with the best bodies, includes herself. I won't nit-pick her inclusion on the list, but I'll just say that I don't trust a best kpop bodies list that leaves out Hyosung. And that means I don't trust you, Yura.
- A really bad song has 100 million views. Who did this?! Readers, if you fess up to viewing this song multiple times, I promise you won't be punished.
- Actress Jun Ji Hyun plans to break maternity leave for ad with G-Dragon. I'd say she's got her priorities in order.
- AOA's Seolhyun says she prefers to date guys who don't treat her like shit. Weird one, that Seolhyun.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Strong wind embarrasses G-Friend's Yerin during concert.