Well, unfortunately, it had to happen to the group with the most annoying fanbase: BTS.
Seriously, any other group would have been preferable.
- Heechul also claims Seventeen's Jun is his doppelganger. Heechul's sure been saying a lot of things lately ...
- Hyosung explains why she always wears heels when she dances. Flat-footed Hyosung does it to look pretty for you. Now don't you feel like a heel?
- Singer Mario wants Bestie's Uji to go solo in America. I can't say I think it could ever be successful, but it'd sure be a lot less annoying than CL.
- Girl's Day's Minah is going all in for her upcoming drama — she's going without eyeliner. That's commitment to the character.
- Juniel gets work. No, I'm not crying. I was just cutting a lot of onions, or myself, or something.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Interviewer asks Tiffany what she thinks of Jessica releasing a solo soon. Tiffany responds effortlessly with non-answer.
That was some politician-grade dodging you did thur, Fany.