It's my last edition.
I've decided to stop doing these weekly posts, and after three and a half years, I'm also hanging up my AKF boots.*
You can call it lack of inspiration. Or maybe, Tiffany's solo debut song, which has been in my head for days, is starting to cause permanent brain damage. Either way, I figured it's time for me to step aside. I've really enjoyed writing for the site, though, so thanks to everyone who read my stuff. I'll still post sometimes on my own blog, just not as frequently. And thanks to AKF for letting me hang around here so long.
But anyway, here's this week's best ridiculous kpop stories:
- Chinese girl group shamelessly (I mean, really shamelessly) rips off GFriend and other kpop groups. Challenge yourself by trying to pick out all the groups and songs that "inspired" this video.
|This reminds me of something ...|
- Miss A's Jia leaves JYP Entertainment, probably so she can actually get work. Here's wishing her the best. Miss A was a good group, but they've had jack to work with for years.
- Sulli continues epic trolling of everyone, deletes her instagram account. Sulli: Queen of That Negative Attention.
- I.O.I.'s Kim Sohye apologizes to other members for being a farter. According to member Choi Yoojung, they don't even smell bad. That's a friend, right there.
- Poll reveals the favorite idols among gay Korean men. I question much of this list, but Nos. 7 and 2 are quality.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Woohyun fans can't figure out how to open Oppa's album, freak out a little.
That's all from me, AKFers.
*Note: AKF boots are not a real thing, though maybe they could be if you send the admins money.