By popular demand, I'm streaming again this weekend!
As per last time, I'm going to stream twice, 12 hours apart. This is to accommodate people in different timezones, because we're not all Californian beach girls now, are we.
The stream times:
Adelaide, Australia (my time): Sunday 15th September @ 9:30 AM and then again @ 9:30 PM
USA PST (beach bunny time/Anti Kpop-Fangirl time): Saturday 14th September @ 5:00 PM and then again Sunday 15th September @ 5:00AM
Greenwich GMT (proper time for proper folks): Saturday 14th September @ Midnight and then again Sunday 15th September @ Midday
People in other countries should be able to calculate the stream times from these.
***** THE KPOPALYPSE STREAM WILL GO LIVE AT THE ABOVE TIMES AT THIS LINK *****
The second stream time doesn't coincide with anything in particular apart from me having to go to work the next day, so it will start 12 hours after the first stream starts and will go for as long as I feel like it.
Be aware that while anybody can view the stream, you will need a justin.tv account to participate in the chat and ask questions (unless you're comfortable with using your real name in which case the stream has a "log in via Facebook" option - but I don't recommend it). If you don't have one already, you may wish to prepare an account in advance at the justin.tv website. YOU DON'T NEED A WEBCAM TO JOIN THE LIVESTREAMS - it's me who's going to be streaming my ugly mug, not you.
What the stream basically entails is me sitting on front of a webcam and answering whatever questions you guys can think up and type into a text bar (plus my Internet connection failing every so often because I live in Australia where the Internet is shit and will remain shit for at least the next three years, thanks Tony Abbott, but if I drop out, be patient - dropouts don't last for more than a few minutes, I'll come back). I don't mind answering basic shit like "what is your bias in group x" but you can ask anyone that. Things that may help you ask something that might generate a bit more entertainment and value for your time:
* I'm a music teacher, and an audio engineer. There isn't a lot about music and sound that I don't know.
* I've also been in various musical groups and have been on tours, have dealt with record labels etc. - lots of business experience, plus plenty of experience dealing with the politics of working with other musicians oh golly gee gosh how could this be relevant to k-pop I wonder.
* I'm also a k-pop DJ and because of this I have a lot of physical k-pop stuff. Maybe I have something of your bias that you don't have? Ask me to show you.
* I saw 4Minute live in Sydney recently.
* Feel free to look up my ask.fm account to get a feel for the sort of questions that might generate interesting dialogue.
* All my collected blog posts for Anti K-pop-Fangirl, plus a few more, can be accessed in one easy place by clicking the "Kpopalypse" in the affiliates section of the sidebar at the right. Just so you can remember what I've been writing about recently. This may also help you think up questions.
BE THERE. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAYON POP LOVES TRACKPANTS.