Thursday, August 7, 2014

[MV Review] Spica - I Did It



lol

26 comments:

  1. It sounds a bit like Pharrell's "Happy", but I still like it. The rapping near the end sucks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a cheetah girls reject song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that bite from a radioactive spider was going to be life changing, but I certainly didn't expect to start understanding Korean pop lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 1440p and higher becomes the trend for K-Pop uploads.

    I wonder if they're going to do lives in those outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bleah. I was curious how this would fare in the US market. Not anymore, probably 98% of the views will come from Korea. The other 2% from kpopalypse :P
    They should have picked some asian style outfits at least, some sexy doboks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or drop the waist high pants. I wonder if this is a censorship trend or not

      Delete
    2. Sexy doboks ? K-Pop ain't Dead or alive.

      Delete
    3. Or Blade and Soul. But they could use the outfits though :p

      Delete
  6. I liked it. IF they catch a lucky break and get to perform live some TV program in the US and have solid marketing push behind them, who know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They could possibly make it in the US. They should have released English versions of Tonight and I'll Be There. Then they should take this wack ass music video and every recording of this song and burn it. Just...burn... everything..
    Jiwon is looking jjangbak, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that their asian will be a massive hinderance though. Bruno Mars seems to be the only asian whith any sort of career in the US

      Delete
    2. Bruno Mars is barely asian. I mean, yes, he's half Filipino or whatever, but I don't think most people know that upon seeing him.

      Delete
    3. I made an account just to say this... Bruno Mars is from Hawaii, so he's technically American

      Delete
  8. Well at least they can english

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always found it hilarious and ironic when female idols sing about not needing a man and independance. They needed someone else to train them, they needed someone else to debut them, they needed somine else to compose their songs. Idol lifestyle is the definition of dependant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls really eat these independence songs up. This was probably written and produced by a man as well.

      Delete
  10. The song was better than the MV, which appears to have zero budget.

    Ji-won was bangin' though. Mnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song was a 6/10, while the MV was filmed in their dance studio. Like c'mon now.

      Delete
  11. This song is too Beyoncé-esque for me. The high-waisted pants and shorts are disgusting. It's bad enough they exist, but do they really have to be a trend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only in Korea. Stupid censorship trends.

      And I prefer Beyonce over what kind of music trend akb48 shits out to the neckbeards.

      Delete
    2. I like high-waisted shorts, as long as they are not jorts or anything resembling a diaper.

      Delete
    3. @Unknown
      It's not just a Korean trend, it's been popular in America for the last couple of years now. It's not about censorship, it's just trying to look retro. A lot of the high-waisted shorts sold in America are very short, butt cheeks out.

      Delete
  12. I actually quite like it. It's like Beyonce when she actually sounded halfway decent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, the generic lyrics certainly sound like something American women would be all "YEAH GRRRRL POWER! I DON'T NEED NO MAN!!1" over.

    On the other hand, if people like BoA and SNSD with all their foreign popularity and money can't even get mainstream America interested, this nugu group has zero chance.

    ReplyDelete