|Please take me for a ride, GD.|
- Rando person claims to have seen G-Dragon and girlfriend Kiko at the same hotel. Everyone would rather talk about GD's Lamborghini instead.
- SNSD's Sunny gets dirty question wrong, becomes sad.
- YG says "Gentleman" and "Hangover" didn't "fully express Psy's unique charm," promises that artist will focus on Korean promotions next time. According to The Kpop Idol Pocket Translator, what he really meant to say was "Even I admit Psy's last two songs were garbage. What were we thinking?"
- Five female idols who aren't plastic monsters
|Sunny remembers "Hangover," becomes even sadder.|
- Beast's Doojoon says he likes to knit on the beach. Moving on ...
- SNSD's Tiffany interviews Tom Cruise. Here's the proof shot. Because you really needed to see it, didn't you?
- A Pink's Hayoung calls out Eunji on her habit of kissing people when she's drunk. Now that's a proof shot I need to see.
- Exo reveals the foods and supplements that help them keep up with their busy schedules. Chanyeol lists his as "ginseng." Checking my handy dandy pocket translator again, it seems he really meant to say "cocaine."
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Victoria's finger is as flexible as her, uh, it's just really flexible.
|Victoria wants you to flex your fingers with her.|