Kpop media's been extra obsessed with female idols and their hair this week, and I don't get it. In a time where Girl's Day flashed their goodies to the world, we get this:
|You shitting me?|
- Girl's Day's Hyeri talks about growing out her hair. When I had short hair, I talked about doing that all the time, and Soompi never once wrote a story about me.
- M3LAQ's G.O also changed his hair. He'd be cute if he shaved off that facial hair immediately and never talked about it again.
|This week on "Martha Sohyun Living," Sohyun teaches viewers|
how to make homemade soju sprayers. It's a good thing.
- 4Minute's Sohyun is a goddess of chores. Her obsession with cleanliness likely stems from all those years living in the dorm with Hyuna.
- Article reveals the shocking truth about idol groups: They aren't always the perpetually happy best friends they appear to be. Mind = blown. It's OK. My faves said they would stay friends forever. OT9, DB5K, 7-ara, EX01234567 ...
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Youngji kisses a pig.
|Slip her the tongue!|