Yes, Oppa G-Dragon is hosting a promo in which five lucky fans will get the chance to spend a few days and nights in his old studio (Filthy Westerners need not apply).
|I welcome you to my home away from home —|
now please take the bedsheets with you when you leave.
- G-Dragon is pairing with Airbnb to offer fans a chance to spend a few days in his "second home." No really, it's a real thing. But beware: You'd be spending those days with four other guests, in a place that as of today has only a half bathroom and, according to the Airbnb amenities list, no smoke detector. This promotion's for those willing to live on the edge.
- Hyomin shares the secret to how she gets her "mannequin" legs. It's beer baths. Aww, now I've ruined the secret.
|The face of freedom|
- After School's Lizzy fires back at netizen who accuses her of bullying E-Young over lack of birthday post. Netizen responds with ass-kissing.
- Find out where your favorite k-actress ranks on the pay-per-episode scale. My favorite one isn't even on there; it's a damn shame.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Taeyeon claims her greatest talent is her parking skills. I'm sorry, Baekhyun.