This week, we've got an idol group pleading to come back, spooky kpop, and nudity! Because of this last item, we've rated this post as "R" and ask that anyone under 18 refrain from clicking the "Read more" button.
So please, children, get the fuck out like Auntie IU says.
- Eunji talks about the A Pink members walking around naked in their dorm. Except Prude Chorong.
- For those looking for a good scare, you should go somewhere else. But for those of you who are desperate with low standards, here's a post about spooky kpop.
- Hyoyeon insists that SNSD spends the most money on food out of all the SM groups. The members might as well start wearing shirts that say, "We eat A TON, no, really." It'd save them some breath as they try to convince people that they actually eat.
- Particularly weird netizens reminisce about "The Golden Age of Ulzzangs." Because ulzzangs these days just aren't the same quality.
|Hyoyeon: Dancer, singer, aspiring heifer|
- After School's increasing pleas for a comeback make me sad. Let's go #BacktoAfterSchool2015
- UEE also apologizes for the disappearance of her honey thighs. I still mourn them every day.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: CL loveloveloves her unnies Katy and Jeremy.
|Serious question, readers: Is Jeremy Scott |
wearing underwear under his adult-sized jort overalls?