This week in ridiculous kpop news, we have a singer who really hates Psy, an idol scolding his fans, and Taeyang's disappointment.
|No, it wasn't the lack of skinship reciprocation from Seungri.|
- Taeyang says he's disappointed more singers didn't stay to congratulate Big Bang's MAMA grand prize. Comment section offers yummy fan bickering. MONSTA X comes out as unlikely heroes.
- Eagle-eyed rando claims Krystal and T.O.P. are dating because the same building appears in both their photos. My favorite comment on the story, describing how the two would be together: "T.O.P and Krystal would be that pretentious ass hipster couple that spend their evenings reading beat poetry and listening to 60's french pop while lounging on minimalist furniture for it's ~aesthetic value." That sounds about right.
- AOA makes Christmas sexier with new CFs. I don't know what they're advertising, but I do know there's Jimin with a lollipop.
- Girl's Day's Yura shocks herself by walking on eggs without breaking any. C-can we eat the Yura foot eggs if we want to?
- Batshit fans anger Kyuhyun after performance, get much needed scolding.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Twice arrives at airport with colorful hair.
|It's like a walking sherbet ad.|
When will you, AOA?