Welcome, friends, to the last Best of the Worst of 2015. So what's been going on in kpop in the final week of the year? Fans getting outraged about stupid shit, of course.
Yes, TVXQ fans have been cry-crying about iKON's fandom light sticks, which are the same orangey-red color as their beloved group's. It seems that by being a similar color, the iKON sticks are fucking with the integrity of kpop and "disrupting the peace" between fandoms.
I think it's time to call in Officer Yura to maintain the peace.
- A Pink stans bash group's stylist because of Na Eun's fug outfit at Gayo Daejun.
- Do you think TWICE's Sana looks like a chipmunk? Because 90 percent of people polled do.
|"All the bitches love mah sexy eyes|
... and mah high fashion."
- Ailee admits that she has too many songs about getting rid of ex-boyfriends. I mean, can you really blame her with an ex like that?
- Big Bang fans whine that YG is using G-Dragon to promote iKON. How dare a successful businessman use a successful product from his company to promote a similar product? He shouldn't try to make this new group popular.
- Fuse rates this year's kpop rookies in the most incomprehensible fashion. Their questionable list includes The Ark, a group they describe as "working it." Apparently, releasing exactly one single in April then falling off the face of the earth makes a group standout stars. By Fuse's own rating system, I'd say this list "needs work."
- Seo In Guk talks about his most attractive feature. No, it's not his money. It's his "slit-like eyes."
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Miss Universe and Siwon get chummy on Instagram. Now I know how to get Oppa to talk to me — just become Miss Universe!