|Drunk Sulli is all of us who just don't give anymore fucks.|
- Sulli becomes more relatable after drunk Instagram photo. Oh yeah, and Choiza butts into the comments section to remind us all that he's tapping that. In case you missed all his other references to her.
- Zico sings acoustic version of "I Am You, You Are Me" while taking shots, proving that toned-down, less try-hard Zico is Best Zico.
|This photo elicits an overwhelming urge to punch in me.|
- Netizens think Juniel's brother kind of, sort of, maybe looks like a less cute version of Kris if you squint real hard from a moderate distance. I'm mean, I'm sure Drunk Sulli sees the resemblance.
- Seungri and Daesung dress up as "Produce 101" contestants for Big Bang's MADE concert, make Fany Pack vom all over her laptop. So many things I hate in one place ...
- Police nab Supernova's Sungmo for drunken driving, attempting to flee the authorities. While Sungmo reflects deeply on how 0.092 BAC wasn't worth it, let's remember the better times.
- Eunji shows off her hot upper-body workout. I'm both impressed and ashamed at the same time. Damn, gurl.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Just in time for Red Velvet's comeback, we get the obligatory "Pig Velvet" piece about how the group's members have gained weight between comebacks.
|Fucking heifers ...|