|Dem lips, dat jaw|
1. [+1,493, -115] Clara clearly doesn't know how Korean society works if she thinks she can grind against G-DragonYeah. You can hear the anguished cries of "OPPA WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME" echoing through cyberspace from here. Come on, man. Let the girl get her grind on at da crub, it's what all the cool Koreans are doing these days. The best part has to be how she's not grinding on anyone, but is in fact getting grinded on. There's a big difference people, and leave it to your typical netizen to try to spin evidence they're using to slutshame her the wrong way.
2. [+1,410, -135] That's not even grinding, she's completely laying on him;;
4. [+167, -18] Really, what's wrong with Clara? She clearly knows that there are journalists there with Jaebum's party as well as non-celebrities, she should've been more careful with her actions but clearly she enjoys this negative attention on herself.
5. [+161, -19] As expected of Clara, trying to win with her body
6. [+156, -8] GD has his back turned and it looks like Clara's the one grinding from the back... ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+154, -21] I know that people dance like that at clubs but she's going too far... especially considering that she's a celebrity with people walking
8. [+153, -7] Watch her go on some foreign show and lie about how a top Korean singer grinded with her at a club..
At least there's one voice of reason, I suppose:
3. [+1,359, -572] Well, how else do you expect people to dance at clubs? Is there a class difference between GD and Clara that I'm not aware of?But still, it's not even just this one incident. People are just jealous that she's apparently got her life set because of random shit:
- Clara's got a banging body:
- She's got a decent face to go with the body (YMMV)
- Her main claim to fame is that she almost got into SNSD
- meaning she was
sort-ofbest pals with da unnies
- She gets attention for her bangin' body
- She gets paid essentially just for having a bangin' body
Add (possibly) fucking GD on top of that list and you've got a recipe for mad jelly. Clearly she gives no fucks about what anyone thinks outside of your standard "Oops, sorry not really sorry" PR statement. Party on, Clara.