|The reason I hired Kpopalypse oppar. See more here.|
1. [+1,443, -71] Why are we getting so many articles about these trashes? They're learning from these hateful comments? ㅋㅋ Yeah right, they're probably swearing right back at the monitorUnf, iku iku. Korean netizens still pay more attention to T-ara than anyone, but they're denying that they care more about T-ara than anything else given the number of people who click the article to read it and to upvote comments. *insert video of JAV actress squealing while having an orgasm*
2. [+1,332, -44] Soyeon-ssi, you're 27 years old... you're way past the age of maturing.
3. [+1,171, -47] What is there to learn from these hateful comments? Unless they're learning new swears to use to bully someone else...
4. [+48, -2] If they really learned anything, they should know it's time to disband... Unless they're taking these comments literally and learning new swear words from them;;;
1. [+473, -11] Their desperation to survive is only digging a deeper hole for themselves. I'm serious now when I say that T-ara is over now... there's no other celebrity that all of Korea unanimously hates like this both online and offline... They really have nowhere to turn to.Unf, iku iku. Kimochiiiiiiiiii.
2. [+416, -13] They would've still been immature if they never went through the bullying scandal ㅡㅡ What a joke... their actions were even worse before their debut. It's not a matter of maturity, you girls were just raised with poor character. The proper response to committing such a huge scandal like that would've been to end your careers ㅡㅡ
3. [+372, -12] So when are they going to disappear again? They're like mold
As everyone knows by now, I'm a fan of T-ara. originally I was a fan because I like the majority of the songs and I find 5/6 members hot. Now, the main reason why I like T-ara is because so many Korean netizens and Koreaboos alike spend so much time hating on T-ara. It's been almost 15 months since the scandal, yet there is still so much pent-up frustration when it comes to T-ara. It's as if these UCAADs resent T-ara because the netizens themselves are bullies (obviously they are online, and from the shit they say, probably IRL too) and are frustrated that T-ara "got away with bullying" while they may have been reprimanded. I don't know, I'm just making shit up about these netizens like they made shit about T-ara.
What T-ara has learned from these comments is that their antis care just as much about them as their fans do, which is always good for the third-parties such as AKF when there is always fighting between fans and antis. I'll just sit back and relax, enjoying the show while fans and antis enter the Danger Zone.