|Miss February in the Bad Girls of Kpop Calendar|
- Due to the popularity of "Up & Down," EXID's company now lets them eat dessert. "You girls saved yourselves from joblessness and finally won on a music show, so here's a couple extra dollars for dinner. You've earned it."
- People ask Henry to show them his heart-shaped nostrils. This is an actual thing.
|Not sure if real person or wax figure ...|
- Gayoon reflects on her iljin youth. The 4Minute member was once so badass, she broke a frame because she was mad at her mom. That's gangsta.
- Blogger claims 4Minute's "Crazy" is plagiarized. Nobody better tell Gayoon about this.
- GOT7's Jackson talks about showing his "true self" through farting. He also shares his thoughts on potential girlfriends farting in front of him, saying he thinks "it's pretty" and that he doesn't mind the smell.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Koreaboo outdoes itself again in an exceptional exhibit of koreabooism.
Thanks to fellow author Zaku for his glowing recommendation of this link.