It's that time again:
Yes, Sports Chosun released its latest girl group ranking. There's some big changes from last year, like the meteoric rise of AOA and
Hani EXID. But fear not, friends, some things remain the same: T-ara is still getting the shaft as they stay mired in shit tier, aka the "Popular Maginot Line."
- Producer's response to accusations of 4Minute's "Crazy" plagiarizing his song: "I don't really hear it. :S" That emoticon is integral to his response, btw.
- Mamamoo's Moon Byul says her agency forbid her to laugh because she looks ugly when she does so. :S
|Please stop throwing feces at our dorm door.|
- Hani's agency threatens to take action after rumor spreads of her having an affair with a middle-aged actor.
- Miss A's Fei talks about prejudice she faced after coming to Korea from China. Among the stuff she had to put up with was people asking her about her showering habits.
- Hyuna describes her relationship style: She's a taker, not a giver.
- Teen Top is being haunted. But no one cares, because it's Teen Top. (You call me back when Bomi gets a paranormal peeper.)
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Hyori loves yoga.