Anywho, this week in bad kpop we've got idol shit talking, an embarrassing manager, and the pot calling the kettle slutty.
|I can beez flexible like Dahye.|
- AOA's Chanmi reveals her true best contribution to the group: epic shit talking. Netizens not impressed.
- Exo's manager embarrasses himself, kpop fans everywhere by tweet-whoring Exo's new song out to western celebs while being shady af and pretending he's just some guy who likes music. His at-times-questionable list of victims includes all the members of the Backstreet Boys.
- G-Dragon is lonely just like you. And his song.
- M3LAQ, not bitter about Lee Joon and Thunder at all, say they're better singers than the two former members.
- Kara's Seungyeon says many girl groups' shorts are too short, gets called out for hypocrisy.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: BESTie's Dahye shows off her new yoga book and other things.
|BESTies say, "Dahye hwaiting! Yoga pants hwaiting!"|