I honestly have nothing to write. Korean music news has been slow. So bear with me what little highlights I scrounged together to make this crap-tastic article.
1) IU recently guested on MBC's Come to Play, stating that she "[doesn't] like good-looking guys" because she feels that "if [they] are too good looking, they can't be [hers]".
Davidfresh! There is hope for you yet!
It appears that little IU has opted for trying to pull "a Hyori".
2) Big Bang has been announced to make a comeback this February. Therefore, YG's new girl group has been postponed once again. You would think this new "no plastic surgery" clause of theirs would allow them to push out trainees faster (as they wouldn't have to wait for the scars to heal / get on the waiting list for multiple jobs). Apparently, this new girl group will be "new" and "fresh" and will have a style that is completely different from anything they have ever done. To be honest, I have no idea how they can make anything more different and "out there" than 2NE1, so good luck. I have a feeling this postponing is actually due to being unsure of what angle to take with this new group.
"The group name NU’EST is a combination of NU (New), E (Establish), S (Style), and (T) Tempo and is said to hint at establishing a new style of music.
Pledis revealed with confidence "NU’EST will be debuting in early March, and although they will be the 3rd rookie group after fellow boy groups like EXO and B.A.P to debut, we are not worried and will not be hasty with their debut because they have the talent and looks to succeed.”"
Wow, good luck following up behind EXO, the SM boy group that has all the fangirls' bodies ready.
And way to go for making yet another stupid boy band name.
4) Kim Hyung Joon has been praised for his acting skills in She's Completely Insane.
"Does this face look natural yet? 8D"
5) Yoobin, why are you so sexy?
Something almost as sexy:
Just find an instrumental version of this song and play it over this video (on mute). Do NOT listen to their Japanese. For your sake.
6) Sunmi is still a trainee at JYPE? So, let's say, hypothetically, she wants to debut again? WILL THEY KICK OUT
I kind of hate it when he tries to sound gangsta. I like you, Brian Joo, but please, just stop that.
All right! That is enough flipping through multiple days worth of Korean music brain garbage. Enjoy.