Question: Would you help crowdfund your faves' comeback? And if so, which group would you give money to?
- LABOUM's crowdfunding campaign for their next MV reaches its goal in 4 hours. Does it make me a bad person that I'd be tempted to sign up for the $826 "Set 8" option if it wasn't sold out and I had money? It does, doesn't it? I could be giving that money to charity ... or my cats. OK, I'll drop it. Now let's never talk about the $826 LABOUM spending spree idea again.
... OK, just one more thing: I am totally behind the commenter who suggested After School crowdfund their next comeback. Because we all know they ain't never coming back without some help.
- Conan O'Brien appears on "One More Happy Ending." I haven't made it to that ep, and I'm pretty glad, tbh. It's not that I don't like Conan; I just don't like cringey-sounding celebrity guest appearances.
- Hyunseung gets shit for apparently falling asleep during Japanese interview. I'm honestly shocked this doesn't happen way more often with kpop idols, considering how little sleep they get.
- Jung Joon Young complains about Yuri's half-assed way of making him drinks. I mean, I don't expect Yuri to make good drinks for anyone but her lesbian lover, who, unfortunately, isn't me.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Yuri and Sooyoung reveal graduation photos.
|Including these fabulous Photoshopped doozies|