Kpop's been all about ugly realities this week. I don't know why. If I wanted reality, I wouldn't be listening to all this kpop. But yeah, in this edition of Best of the Worst, you'll learn Big Bang's boring reality, the truth about 4Minute's latest album sales, and what those hot high heels do to your favorite female idols' bodies.
|People still wear grills? It's 2016.|
Reality is really scary sometimes.
- Remember when 4Minute said their contract renewal depended on the success of their new album? Well, it's not looking so good for kpop's favorite hot mess. Let's just remember the good times we had with 4Minute. Sigh ... I miss the days when Hyuna didn't look like a meth addict.
|What a bunch of fatties!|
After I finish this pan of mac and cheese,
I'm totally joining in on those comments.
- Nine Muses' Hyuna (aka Drug-Free Hyuna) talks about how wearing heels all the time has caused problems with her body.
- G-Dragon uploads photo of Big Bang sitting around doing nothing. It's as exciting as it sounds.
- Former KARA member Seungyeon earns barista certification. Luckily, this story doesn't explain why at all, which is good because I hate context and background.
- If you want to feel bad about Red Velvet, yourself, and humanity in general, read this (ugh, NetizenBuzz) post that includes a rundown of comments about how fat RV has gotten lately. It's like, after their promotions ended and SM let them start eating again, they gained weight. It's so weird how their bodies work.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: GFRIEND dances to sped-up version of "Rough," hilarity ensues.