Like, I can almost understand the fans who got a little too crazy when they saw T-ara in Vietnam. You're excited, there's a lot going on, other people are going nuts, so maybe you lose it and grab whatever part of an idol gets closest to you. That's still not the best decision, but perhaps in the heat of the moment, you didn't have time to vet it properly.
|"Unnie, Unnie, I love you! Now give me a chunk of your hair."|
Or maybe you have a creepy Jiyeon love doll at home you need to finish.
But I draw a blank on understanding some bad decisions — like a photoshoot at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Someone had to plan that. And I just wonder "Why?"
- BTS has photoshoot at Holocaust memorial in Berlin. That is an actual thing that happened.
|Surely, someone in this photo is single.|
- Luckily, T-ara has a better reception when they're hired to perform at the birthday of a billionaire's son.
- Anti-fans take their jealous frustrations out on Nichkhun's Twitter after Tiffany rubs the couple's relationship in everyone's faces. The SNSD member Instagrammed a photo of herself in an ugly Mickey Mouse beanie, prompting angry individuals to spam Nichkhun's Twitter with such thought-provoking messages as “i wish you would die soon =]" and "come block me douchebag." I might test to see if tweeting that last one at him works.
- Girl's Day's Sojin locks down her Instagram after batshit crazy Exo fans do what they always do when Oppa dates: lose their fucking minds.
- Actress Min Hyorin is rumored to have free access to Taeyang's eyes, nose, dick. Oh, and she's friends with GD's girlfriend, Kiko, which basically makes them the most hated duo in Big Bang fan history. Are there any single Oppas left in this world?
- Keanu Reeves very excited to talk about how he shared "some similarities" with MC Shin Dong Yup 20 years ago.
- Kangin promises to run in his underwear if his new movie gets a million views. I'm not sure who is hoping this happens. I know I'm not.
- And winner of this week's I Can't Believe It's News Award: Soyu teaches Sistars how to do aerial yoga.
|I propose a spinoff show called "Sistar's Sexy Showtime,"|
in which the members teach each other a new sexy lesson each week.