"WHY ARE IDOLS THROWING AWAY THEIR PUBLIC SNS ACCOUNTS?"
1. [+797, -11] Because of you guysSo you're telling me that these people recognize when Korean "journalists"
2. [+618, -10] So stop turning everything they post into news, they're using it to communicate with their fans but you're not even letting them do that
3. [+298, -9] Because too many journalists put out eas articles over a Twitter tweet... articles that anyone could write if paid some money.
4. [+98, -4] Stars upload selcas on SNS for their fans to see but journalists pick em up release articles saying "goddess beauty" and crap, which is basically ammo for people to comment she's not a goddess, is all she does take selcas all day?;; Journalists are the problem
5. [+75, -3] SNS also leaves more room for them to make mistakes
6. [+82, -13] IU, T-ara, and Clara are examples of SNS misuse
All that boils down to me is:
"FUCK JOURNALISTS, THEY KEEP CALLING THESE SHITTY SELCAS GODDESS BEAUTY AND IT MAKES US KEEP HATE CIRCLEJERKING SO WE CAN MAKE SURE THESE JOURNALISTS KNOW THEY'RE WRONG."
"DON'T BLAME US FOR LEAVING HATE POSTS ON SELCA ARTICLES, JOURNALISTS MADE US DO IT"
or my favorite
"YOROBUNS (YEO REO BUN?) DIDN'T MEAN IT"
Why can't people see that they're part of the problem? I mean, the very act of posting about this phenomenon is a mindfuck on so many meta levels it hurts to think about it. There's complaints about hate comments complaining on an article about complaining about a lack of SNS accounts to mine out-of-context tweets or selfies.
At the end of the day, it's up to the individual to decide whether their time is well-spent on posting a dumb hate comment for karma but apparently it was worth. Sadly, until the day when such articles no longer generate the same amount of clicks/interest they do now, we get to deal with shit like this.